Everyone loves avocado, both young and old. This berry (yes, avocado is a berry) is part of almost all diets known to mankind. Because of easy digestion, nutritional value and mild flavour, avocados are often given as complementary foods to babies up to the first year of life. Avocado oil is a must-have in every girl’s cosmetic bag. Also, it is often used in professional cosmetology. Avocado oil is beneficial for the skin due to its high content of lecithin, proteins, fat-soluble vitamins (A, beta-carotene, E, K), as well as 20% of essential fatty acids.
Many women wipe faces not only with a piece of cucumber but also with an avocado peel (why not?).
The benefits of avocado oil for the skin
- Perfectly moisturizes the skin and makes it silky;
- Tones the skin, promotes the development of its elasticity and firmness;
- Eliminates sunburn, soothes and heals the skin;
- Copes with acne and inflammation;
- Accelerates the wound healing process;
- Reduces the appearance of age spots;
- Significantly reduces the number of wrinkles.
You can use avocado oil neat or add it to daily body care products. But, undoubtedly, oil can be used instead of a cream. It is perfectly absorbed into the skin without leaving a trace of fat on the face.
In what cases it is contraindicated
- Allergic reaction (be sure to try applying a small amount of oil to your wrist and watch the skin reaction);
Some of the best beauty products that contain avocado oil are:
Avocado eye cream. It prevents moisture loss and provides intense and long-lasting hydration to the delicate and sensitive skin around the eyes.
Moisturizing and revitalizing face cream.
Thank you for being with us.
Your GoBeauty Blog