Summer is a beautiful but very capricious time of the year. It dictates its rules, especially in makeup. And it is better to compromise with it because the arguments are strong: the mascara that has spread and the floating tone has not adorned anyone. So the beauty look should be adapted to the heat, and beautiful summer makeup is not just a trend, but a necessity. We offer you an easy step-by-step tutorial for light summer makeup that will not let you down even on the hottest day.
- The first step of any summer makeup is to apply sunscreen. The skin mustn’t be exposed to the harmful effects of sunlight.
- Take a bronzer base for makeup (without bronzer, if you are snow-white) with a kabuki brush and spread it on the brush. This is necessary so as not to apply too thick layer of the product on the face. Distribute the rest of the product on the face and neck in a thin layer.
- Now we start the sculpting: we get a little more bronzer on the kabuki brush and work on the cheekbones, gradually rising to the forehead.
- Gather a little bronzer on a thin brush and apply it on the crease of the eyelid, distributing on moving part. This will make the eyelids a little more expressive.
- Apply concealer under the eyes. It should be applied a little to refresh the look.
- Apply highlighter on the upper part of the cheekbones, wrapping the eyes and working on the brow area, inner corners of the eyes, cupid’s bow and nose.
- Slightly apply mascara on the upper lashes.
- Arrange eyebrows with gel. You can slightly tint your eyebrows with shadows if they are very light.
- Apply a tint on your lips. It is better not to use liquid gloss because it will flow very quickly in the sun.
- Fix the makeup with mattifying powder so that it lasts longer in the heat.
Advice! If you have a rash on your face, mix concealer with bronzer in a ratio of 1:1 and apply on acne.