In the spring we expect bright novelties, including hail and makeup beauty spheres. This year the halo-eyes makeup will be relevant. Its main goal is to create a bright halo on the eyelids. To achieve this effect, use bright, preferably shimmering eyeshadows. We advise you to combine several shade colours to create this trendy makeup. And to fix plus enhance the effect, stylists are advised to use glitter and various pigments. This makeup is bold and bright, so it is perfect for evening or holiday events. You can use any colour you want.
- With a eyeliner, draw a thick line along the upper eyelid as close as possible to the eyelashes. Repeat on the lower eyelid.
- Blend the eyeliner line toward the eyeball on the upper eyelid. Then blend the eyeliner on the lower eyelid.
- Connect the lines in the outer corner of the eye to draw an oval.
- Apply shadows over the eyeliner. The colour will become brighter and the shadows will give firmness to the eyeliner and prevent blur.
- Line the inside of the eye with a nude pencil and apply several layers of mascara.
Durable and bright makeup is ready. Watch the video guidance below
There are also calmer variants of such a makeup. Use neutral, nude eyeshadows in combination with gold or bronze shades to make them work. Such makeup will be a great accent on your eyes at any time of day and night.
If you want to achieve maximum halo-eyes effect, then emphasize the lower eyelid and the eyelash line. Use the same shadows to emphasize the bottom line of the eyes. It will make the makeup even more daring and attention-grabbing.