It’s just a little while before Valentine’s Day, and if you’ve already decided on a festive outfit and makeup, then it’s time to think about manicure. We have collected for you 5 original Valentine’s Day beautiful manicure options that will look good on both short and long nails. Before starting the design, do a hygienic manicure: remove the cuticle, shape your nails, treat them with a buff, apply a dehydrator and ultra-bond. Then choose one of the design options.
Loss of hearts
- Prepare heart-shaped sequins and cover your nails with a camouflage base (dry in a lamp).
- Lay the sequins on your nails (some or all). It is possible to align the paillettes with an orange stick or another tool with a thin edge.
- Complement the design with little balls in tone.
- Cover your nails with a top and dry it in a UV lamp.
A drawn heart
- Apply the base to the nails, dry it in the lamp.
- Cover the nails with a coloured gel polish with a light pink tint, bake it in a lamp.
- Take white paste or gel polish and dots and draw a heart on one of the nails. Decorate the heart with rhinestones and dry the pattern in the lamp.
- Cover nails with top and dry in a lamp.
- Apply the base, dry it in a UV lamp.
- Cover the nails with red gel polish in one layer and bake in a lamp.
- Draw a necklace, add volumetric sequins on a gold shade of lacquer. Dry the design in the lamp.
- Cover the nails with a top and dry it in the lamp.
Spider web of love
- Cover the nails with a camouflage beige base (dry it in a lamp).
- Using black gel polish and dots, draw a spider web and bake this layer.
- With red gel varnish, we draw hearts and dots.
- Optionally, the design can be decorated with little balls.
- The final stage is the application of the top and bakes it in the lamp.
Letter of love
- Cover the nail with a camouflage base, dry it in a lamp.
- With black gel varnish or paint, draw an open envelope, fix the image in the lamp and cover the nail with a matte top and spray with silver glitter.
- In the lower part of the envelope, we place the “Love” inscription, and in the upper one, we lay kami fubuki. They should look like a festive message fountain.
- Fix the image with the top, which should be baked in the lamp.
We wish you love! And not just for the holiday 😊