You probably know that vitamins and supplements help you look and feel much better. And after the winter it is especially appropriate. However, the most effective way to get the right dose of vitamins and energy as quickly as possible is vitamin drip. We tell you what this wellness trend is and why you should pay attention to it.
What are the types of drips?
The main task of the drip is to heal the body. It was first used by the American Longevity Institute for aesthetic medicine. It was its representatives who began to introduce preventive methods to fill vitamin deficiency. After that, the scope of drips and tasks in the healthy-beauty industry began to expand.
Depending on the tasks, they can be divided into:
- detox to cleanse the body;
- drips for weight loss;
- anti-age to slow down the ageing process;
- beauty-drips for healing and improving the condition of the skin;
- solutions for the rosacea and dermatitis treatment;
- drips for acne and demodicosis.
Drips vs pills
The effectiveness of drugs intravenous is greater than any other treatment. And that is why:
- maximum bioavailability (vitamins and trace elements enter the bloodstream instantly);
- no side effects of the internal organs (does not disrupt the gastrointestinal tract);
- the effect is noticeable immediately;
- The bonus in the form of pills can be used after a course of drips to enhance the effect.
- chronic diseases in the acute stage;
- allergy to the solution or its components;
- chronic or acute renal, hepatic, cardiac and pulmonary insufficiency;
- pregnancy and breastfeeding.